Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look at our FAQ's for answers on how to use the CarlsCoupons.com website.
- What do I do with a coupon once I find one that I'd like to use?
- What if an offer is expired?
- Can I use two codes during a checkout?
- What if a code says "One time use only"?
- What if a coupon says, "Restrictions Apply"?
- What if the store I'm searching for does not have any coupons on your site?
- What if I search for a store and do not find it on your site?
- Why should I use CarlsCoupons.com to find and share and use coupon codes?
- Can you provide me with offer if I live in Canada or outside the USA?
- Is there a membership fee?
1. What do I do with a coupon once I find one that I'd like to use?
When you find a coupon that meets your purchase requirements, click the button at the bottom of an offer, normally it says "USE COUPON", "SEE PROMO CODE", or "GET FREE SHIPPING". After clicking the button, you will then be forwarded to the stores website in a new tab. Once you've added the necessary items to your shopping cart, you will then be directed to their online checkout to make your purchase and receive your discount.
Should their be a promotional code in the coupons description (can be found on the page you clicked from), copy and paste it into the promotional code box located somewhere within the stores shopping cart process before making your purchase. You should see the savings show up immediately. If you do not, the promotional code is either expired or you did not meet the purchase requirements. (i.e. If your purchase was less than $50 on a 10% off of $50 offer)
2. What if an offer is expired or broken?
Coupons are a very shared and viral source of savings. We do our best to keep things up to date and accurate, but sometimes a coupon will expire without our knowledge. We will then do our best to remove the offer and look into finding you something new to use. Usually our merchants have more than one discount, so if one doesn't work, you can always try another!
3. Can I use two promotional codes during a checkout?
More often than not promotional codes are not stackable, meaning only one can be used per transaction. If you try to apply two during the checkout process, you will most likely be prompted that only one is valid at one time. However, some codes CAN be stacked. Usually we will inform you of this in the coupon description. Many times stacking is a trial and error process.
4. What if a coupon says "One time use only"?
Often stores will promote a coupon or discount that is only allowed to be redeemed by the same mailing address (shopper) once. If you've already used the coupon it will not work again.
5. What if a coupons Terms and Conditions include restrictions?
Stores are allowed to discount the majority of products in their stores, but often some brands or items are not included in this bunch. If you are checking out and a code or link will not work, you most likely have an item in your cart that is unable to be discounted. Most major brands fall into these kinds of restrictions. We try to highlight these for you when we can in the coupon description.
6. What if the store I'm searching for does not have any coupons on your site?
If you come to a page and do not see any coupons, either the companies offers have expired or they are not offering any that we know about at that time.
7. What if I search for a store and do not find it on your site?
If you cannot find a store on our site it could mean one of two things. Either that particular store does not offer online discounts, or we do not currently have a professional relationship with that company.
8. Why should I use CarlsCoupons.com to find and share promotional codes?
Plain and simple - to save money. We search and source the Internet for the best coupons, and coupon codes available. With CarlsCoupons.com, you get all the promotional codes, and discounts you'll ever NEED, without the hassle of searching or browsing the Internet yourself. We hope you will always visit CarlsCoupons.com first, before you shop anywhere online.
9. Can you provide me with offers if I live in Canada or outside the USA?
Most of the coupons are good for only US residents, however about 40% of the coupons and offers are good globally.
10. Is there a membership fee?
No. CarlsCoupons.com is a FREE service.